AI for health
KNOW THE HISTORY OF X-COV
The main goal of X-COV is to use Artificial Intelligence to Help Physicians, Hospitals and Patients.
We want to put technology at the service of health and develop tools to help us overcome the enormous health challenge facing humanity.
X-COV was born from a pandemic. A multidisciplinary group of professionals, researchers and university students from different areas wanted to face it with knowledge, creativity, technology and humanism. Today they are part of the Nuclear Physics Group (GFN-UCM) and the Institute of Particles and Physics of the Cosmos (IPARCOS-UCM) of the Complutense University of Madrid and continue working to offer innovative technological solutions
Do you want to know our exciting history?
ULTRA-COV (DASEL, CSIC Y GFN-UCM)
X-COV is made up of a multidisciplinary team that includes professionals, researchers and university students from different areas.
Recognitions and achievements
- Madrid hackathon stamp #VenceAlVirus (2020).
- Master Winners hackathon UNESCO #CodeTheCurve (2020).
- First Prize CompluEmprende (2020).
- Funding in computer resources from Google Cloud (2020).
- Funding for Amazon AWS computing resources (2020).
- Use of the SENAI CIMATEC Brazil supercomputing cluster (2020).
- ULTRA-COV project (2020-2021): DASEL, CSIC and X-COV (GFN-UCM).